Monday, September 04, 2006

&%$#$@#

I don't know what to write, my mind is in such a jumble. I'm angry, hurt, mad, sad, defensive, offended, depressed, lonely, gggrrhrhhhaaawwhhhgggrhh.

I don't know if it because I have been confronted by a truth I'm not ready to accept or because of the way it was delivered, I'm just not sure.

But I know one thing, my little world has been rocked yet again and I'm in for a long, painful night. Will the shelling ever stop?

Lord help me to turn to You in all of this.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I did survive. And I realized that alot of the angst I felt is self-created. Sure this person prolly could have phrased their points differently, and maybe they don't have the same perspective on spiritual issues that I do. Not saying I'm better or anything...just that we see things differently. There are just some tough truths out there, some of which I am not ready to hear.

    ReplyDelete