Thursday, April 05, 2007

Anger

Wow, I am feeling pretty bummed right now.

I am frustrated over a laptop thing at work, I am really mad about a stupid copier my boss agreed to install to pacify a user. We make decisions around here for all the wrong reasons.

I am mad about all the things I can't control. I am mad about the mess both figurativily and physically I find myself sitting in the middle of.

I am mad when I wake up, I am mad when I goto bed. I am mad that I feel this way. I hate my job today, I hate the fact that I need it more than they need me.

I am mad that back still hurts, I am frustrated at my lack of consistency to implement the exercises that might make a difference. I hate where I'm at, but I fail to move to be someplace else.

I want someone to take care of me, then I resent the idea that I am so helpless as to be unable take care of myself.

Let's face it, I'm just mad...and that is just maddening.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, just so you know what really happened with the rest of my day. I went to work in the evening at a part-time job, except my hours for that night were canceled...no one called me.

    This should be a bad thing...except that I had been invited to attend a 'tenebrae' service with a friend of mine. I told him I had to work, now that I don't have to work I can go. And get this, the church was only a quarter mile from where I work.

    The service was exactly what I needed. The entire focus is on the cross, and not on me and my present concerns. God knew what it would take to get my mind off of myself, and I'm grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete