Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Crash and Burn II

Ok, so I just finished with Pope.

The short answer:

"Yes, it will feel awful. Go to more meetings...."

Strangely enough I'm ok with that. There is alot more "fluff" as Russ called it that we did talk about, I do think I have a better idea of why we are going here, and what exactly here looks like. I'll def be writing more about it so as to solidify the thoughts around it.

"Loneliness does not equal Death"

"You decide if it is going to be death-loneliness or opportunity-loneliness"

I need to evaluate and share how I'm feeling, but if I were to write it down I would need 2 columns; one for "what am I feeling" and one for "what is the truth".

I need to use my support to help navigate the middle ground in between black and white....I'm far too all or nothing in my thinking.

So that's what I'm able to throw out there for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment