Monday, January 05, 2009

Fear and Loathing in Wheaton

Well maybe its not as bad as the title sounds, but I was in the process of signing up for an Exodus Conference that is happening this summer in Wheaton, IL. The conference will cost about $600.00 (plus travel) and it will last 5 days.

5 days...yah try to hide the fact that I am taking off from work, leaving town and going to a conference that I cannot tell my family and most of friends the true nature of - and hoping no one notices. Good luck.

I know I need to go. I know that God really blessed the last mini-conference that I was at. But my feeble excuses are just fears; fears of being found out, fears of what-if, and fears of not being in control of all of the details. So I need to save, pray, and trust that God will provide all that I need according to His riches in glory.

# days sober = 2

1 comment: