Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Music

I had a very strange experience this morning, I was driving back from Madison and listening to music (no surprise there), but I have needed 3 songs to go with 3 DVD photo presentation I haev been commissioned to make of photos I took this summer.

I had been drawing a total blank for what songs to use....this morning all three played out in the space of 15 minutes. These are songs I know and have listened to (even recently), but somethign about today....I literally saw the pictures scrolling thru my head as the music played.

Free - Shawn McDonald
Into the Day - Bebo Norman
Peace be Still - Rush of Fools

I just need to see if I can get them to work in the DVD.....I got them all from I-Tunes, so I may need to find a DRM-free version...but that it the least of my worries. I am amazed at how the songs seemed to be 'given' to me at that moment.

Strange days....
# days sober = 3

No comments:

Post a Comment