Tuesday, September 11, 2007

S.A.D.

SAD stands for Seasonal Affective Disorder, it is a seasonally induced depression related to lower levels of sunlight. If yesterday was any indication....this winter is gonna be rough! I have no idea why I was so bummed yesterday (versus any other day) but it wasn't good.

It was a long weekend, worked outside all day both days. That was enjoyable, but it really wore me out. I have yet to really move forward on my personal stuff since the big revelations of last week. I have a phone interview for a job this afternoon, not sure that I'm leaving my current job, but it's always nice to keep your options open.

I'm struggling with loneliness, but I can't be around people 24/7 because that is just a cover to not deal with my issues. At some point I am going to have to learn how to be "ok" with myself.

# of days sober = 2

No comments:

Post a Comment