Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Busy Day

It's been prety busy at work, so I don't really have time to write much now. But I am noticing how being "busy" adversly affects my ability to focus spiritual and emotional energy into this idea of healing and resolving the issues that are in front me.

But I think part of it is laziness, maybe a little bit of fear (fear in the sense of "Who/what will I be, if I don't have this thing that has been part of my life for 20 years). But in the end, the result is the same...I'm still sitting here in about the same place I was last week.

I am really thankfull for the friends that God has put in my life, I have had some great conversations over the past week that I really enjoy, but more so I see God working thru that to encourage me (and I hope encourage them too).

No comments:

Post a Comment