Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mold

Well there was a revolting development last night. I discovered a sizable patch of mold on my bedroom wall where my bed is near the wall. I had a sleeping pad (foam) between my bed and the wall, it seemed like a good storage spot (and it appears to have protected my bed and such from visible mold. But apparently the exterior wall was condensating or somehow is wet.

But either way I have big, hairy mold on my wall. I also have sleeping pad that may have mold damage, and my down sleeping bag got some mold on it. This is not good. More so, I still have bunch of boxes in my room that I need to move so that I can call the landlord and have him look at it. So I need to move all this stuff down to the storage locker (I hope its dry down there!) And then wash all this stuff, and see what they are gonna do to the wall. Ugh.

I have a really busy schedule this week, and I don't know how I am going to fit moving all the stuff out of my room so the landlord can deal with this. But I guess that is just life. I need to figure it out.

Sober Days = 1 (I'm gonna see how this works, the days that I give in to lust, those are "not sober" days, but a 'day 1 ' is the following day and counting up from there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment