Friday, January 27, 2006

My Brain on Jimmie Johns

My Brain is fast.

How fast?

Lightening fast!

Really fast?

Oh yah, super duper fast!!!

Fast to do Good?

Uh....no...not fast for that.

16 There are six things the LORD hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies and
a man who stirs up
dissension among brothers.
Prov 6:16-19


Yah, sorta convicting for me, I was sitting here, bored, at work. And a little turn of an IM conversation sparked a complete foray into the netherworld of fantasy for me. Oh it was just a short trip, it never seems to take long to get there....but the commute home is a bear!

I need to not be so quick to give in to sin and my sinfull desires.

Today was not a sober day.

No comments:

Post a Comment